Monday, May 21, 2012

Today we were invited to speak with a french designer who gave us some insight on his experience and struggles as an up and coming designer. His collection that was housed in the studio we visited were absolutely beautiful. I would love to have each and every piece to put in my closet! Because I'm not a designer, I really enjoyed hearing his point of view on fashion and the importance of telling a story through your collection. While at Fisher College, I majored in fashion merchandising, because although I have a love for fashion I am not very artistic. This designer is extremely accomplished for his age and was determined to have his own brand. Now, at the young age of 25, he is well on his way to becoming a successful and well known designer in Paris! To hear his story and accomplishments was very inspiring and has motivated me to continue to chase after my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment