Sunday, May 13, 2012

It's about that time!

In just three short days, I along with other students from Fisher College will be taking off to the city of bright lights. Paris ! I am beyond excited for this opportunity to be able to see, eat, and breathe Paris.

I have always wanted to go to Paris and to be able to go now in my first year of college is unbelievable. I am still pinching myself to see if this is real. The most exciting part I look forward to in Paris is none other than the Eiffel Tower ! It is one of many historic things to see in Paris. 

I can not wait to hear the language and be surrounded by a new culture! I look forward to experiencing Paris for what it is known for. And to take an unnecessary amount of pictures !
  
Are we there yet? 
                                                                                                      From Boston, Kayla Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment