Monday, May 14, 2012

Bonjour all!



Who's excited for our big adventure? I know I certainly am! It has always been a dream of mine to travel to France. I even took up French for four years in high school. Even though it is a hard language to learn it is definitely worth it. I still can not even believe that this dream is really coming true! So many events ahead the Eiffel tower, fashion show exhibits, Loire Valley, Versailles I can hardly wait :]

It's still unreal to me that its already been a whole year since I first signed up for the trip and now it is finally here yay! The hardest thing is definitely the packing hopefully Prof. Banis won't kill me for how much I brought. It is almost impossible to pack light especially when your traveling to such an extravagant place such as Paris!!

This is definitely going to be an experience none of us will ever forget. Were getting the chance to meet new people, travel abroad, observe how others live, try new foods and did I mention the shopping! The suspense is truly killing me can we just leave already!?!?

                                                                         From Boston, Alexis Charland

No comments:

Post a Comment