Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Most Beautiful City!

Bonjour all!

So far my stay in Paris has been c'est magnifique! Everything here is so beautiful it's unreal. Paris has so much history it's crazy. Just the other day I was walking the same path as Marie Antoinette once did! We went for a visit to Verailles which was one of the prettiest places I have ever seen. The architecture was incredible not to mention the golden gates made with real gold.
I'm super excited for today because we are starting off with some Paris shopping (oh la la) and then we are going to walk up the beautiful Eiffel tower (this is what I have been waiting for). This trip was definitely worth taking. Other than our adventures I have also tried many foods that I would never even think about trying such as escargot and duck. I even liked both of them, who would think. Well I have a full day ahead of me so bonvoyage for now :] From Paris, Alexis Charland


No comments:

Post a Comment