Monday, May 21, 2012

arriving in paris

Bonjour from Paris!

This week has been a lot of fun I have tried every different french dessert there is. My favorite has to be the banana nutella crepes..to die for. Yesterday was our trip to Versailles it was unbelievable I have never seen anything like it. I cant imagine that was someone's home, I would definitely get lost!

Among the other amazing sights my favorite included the Eiffel tower, Latin Quarter, Arc de Triomphe and Notre Dame. I am so glad I am able to have this experience and see all the amazing architecture, it's unlike anything I ever imagined it would be. Tomorrow will include more shopping and a trip to the Marc Jacobs Louis Vuitton exhibit which is extremely exciting, it will be cool to be present in a french showroom.

The food and sites are amazing, I have fallen in love with Paris!-Abbie


No comments:

Post a Comment