Wednesday, May 16, 2012

10 1/2 hrs : D

10 1/2 hours till we set off to Paris. I can't wait to leave! I have waited a whole year for this day to finally come. It has been a long wait! But it was worth it. I heard it's suppose to rain all week. I'm hoping the weather channel is wrong. I will still enjoy my time either way, I would prefer it to not rain though.

 I'm looking forward to everything in Paris; the food, the shopping, the people, the architecture, and the street fashion. The shopping will be one of my many highlights on this trip. As well as the Marc Jacobs Louis Vuitton exhibit. Crossing my fingers to see if we will bump into anyone famous.

Wish us all luck on the plane ride, I'm a little nervous, mostly about the airplane food.

au revoir, Julianne McGrath
 

No comments:

Post a Comment