Monday, May 28, 2012

Hi everyone!
I just went to read some of the blogs and I realized my last entry from Paris never went through! I miss Paris a lot more than I thought I was going to, I miss my roommates and Emmanuel. I do not miss waking up do early though, I still haven't caught up on my sleep. I have to say looking back my favorite part of the trip was the last day when Nikki, Kayla and I explored Paris on our own. We were able to do what we wanted and had no restraints. I felt like a true Parisian not like a tourist. My least favorite part was the flying, my neck was destroyed after sleeping the way I did on the plane. Rushing Hermes was so worth it, my boyfriend loves his tie and my bracelet fits perfect with my collection. I do not think I would do another tour in Paris because I like to explore places how I like but it was an amazing tour and Emanuel did an excellent job showing up around and helping us. I really with the devil women from ASU wasn't so mean to her it made me want to cry.
XOXO,
Rosalie Zoro Kardashian

No comments:

Post a Comment