Thursday, May 24, 2012

Back in the states

We are back from our amazing trip to Paris and it's crazy to me that a 8 days has already passed. I feel like it was yesterday I was packing and trying to remember everything I needed to bring, now it's all over.
It was an amazing trip and a definitely great start to my travel outside of the United States, I cannot wait to visit many more countries. When I finally got home last night and gave everyone souvenir presents and got to bed I fell asleep with all my clothes on because of how exhausted I was. Today will be a day of doing very american things like eating a huge breakfast and laying around the house and recooperating.

I could never say one thing would be my favorite part of the trip because I have such amazing memories that I will never forget.

And absolutely beautiful pictures. I am just really thankful to have the chance to be able to visit such a gorgeous place and I hope to return again.

From Boston,
Nikole Watson

No comments:

Post a Comment