Monday, May 21, 2012

Paris is beautiful! We have seen so many amazing things since arriving.

So far, our visit to Notre Dome and the Garden of Versailles has served to be my favorite. The garden is absolutely gorgeous and runs for miles and miles, I still can't get over how big it was! While walking and taking in all of it's beauty, they play classic musical throughout the garden, which I thought was the perfect touch to the overall experience. Notre Dome was absolutely amazing and cant even be described in words. No picture or description of this church will do it any justice. The fine detail and thought that was put in to building this church still boggles my mind! I can't believe they were capable of constructing something so enormous and beautiful. Aside from it's size, it's shocking how old this church really is! (I can't remember the exact date) Although I'm not very religious, Paris really makes you appreciate their history and beliefs through visiting these amazing places.

If you ever visit Paris, which I recommend you do, these two places must be on your list!

No comments:

Post a Comment