Tuesday, May 22, 2012

It's Been real

Bonjour,

Unfortunately our Paris trip is coming to an end. As sad as I am, I am excited to return back to the U.S. Paris is amazing and I have had a fabulous time but you can't beat home! I have never seen so many beautiful and magical places.

Today we saw the Moulin Rouge Rouge and yesterday we went to the Champs Eleysees! One of the most exciting parts of my day was witnessing the Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs Fashion exhibit. It was truly amazing witnessing the designs and artistic creations! Because of the weather yesterday we were unable to climb the Eiffel Tower but luckily we are going to do it first thing tomorrow morning which I am super excited for once that is done my trip will be complete.

The food in Paris is very different they eat tons of bread and cheese and they do not have many toppings such as butter. One thing I tried which wasn't that bad was the escargot. It was a little garlicy and tasted like chicken. Once you get past the whole snail part its not so bad! I can not wait to get an ice coffee when I return home they are hard to find here. Well buhbye for now see you in the USA :] From Paris, Alexis Charland



No comments:

Post a Comment